Everything you need to do before becoming an owner of your first node with MyCointainer.
Create your Coinex node with MyCointainer node-as-service solution
The process is simple and straightforward, check it out below.
1. When successfully logged in, open the MyCointainer node deployment service. Select Coinex (CET) as your chosen asset.
You can spin off various infrastructures through our service. However, this guide covers deploying Coinex nodes.
2. Select the preferred release from the available ones.
NOTE: The further configuration of the node will be related to the network you chose.
3. Set the basic details of your node, then click “Continue”.
Node name refers to the internal naming in the MyCointainer service, where Name refers to the naming that will be visible on the blockchain.
4. Select your preferred payment frequency, then click “Continue”.
Please ensure you always have available funds in your account wallet, as the payments will be deducted automatically.
5. You're set up, we've got your request there! Give us some time to deploy your Coinex node.
Typically all the requested nodes are available to work within 24 hours.
6. You can check the current status of all your created infrastructure on the Overview page.
Once your node is synchronized, you can access all its possible operations by selecting its name from the list of your deployed assets.
Finish setting up your deployed node
Based on your end goal intentions, complete the setup with the help of the instructions below.
Bonding process to become a validator
CET coins to stake
NOTE: You need at least 10000 CET to become a validator.
1. Connect to Node Wallet.
Retrieve the wallet private key from the node on the MyCointainer website.
Add your Node Wallet to your wallet application (e.g., MetaMask).
Send at least 10000 CET tokens to your Node Wallet address.
3. Write Genesis Contract.
On the website with the genesis contract, connect your Node Wallet and write the contract to start the validator on your node.
CET coins to bond (min. 10000)
address for validator rewards
name of your node visible in Network Explorer
node details (description)
Your bonding is completed!
NOTE: You can check your Node here by its name (moniker).